The Israeli Source uses a variety of shipping methods, including, but not limited to:
- Private courier
Shipping methods are chosen for each order based on shipment dimensions, shipment weight, and destination.
Customers may request a particular shipping method but please note that doing so may void any free shipping offers.
Products purchased from The Israeli Source may be returned within seven (7) days of purchase for a refund, or within thirty (30) days of purchase for an exchange or non-expiring credit voucher, and are subject to restocking fees equal to any applicable shipping/delivery costs associated with free shipping offers and/or any processing fees associated with the original purchase. Shipping costs, where applicable, are not subject to refunds/credits, and any shipping costs associated with the return of the product(s) must be borne by the customer.
Return/exchange eligibility is subject to the limitations below:
- Some items are sold as final sales and are not eligible for returns, neither for refunds nor exchanges. These include:
- Items damaged while in the care of the customer
- Media products which appear to have been opened
- Food products
- Any items commonly used with food which appear to have been opened or used
- Scribal products (eg., Mezuzah parchments, Tefillin)
- Any personalized items
- Sukkahs, Bamboo Schach Mats, and Sukkah Decorations
- Arbah Minim
- Any items sold specifically as "Final Sale"
- Any items sold in "As Is" condition
- Items commonly associated with specific holidays may not be returned if received by The Israeli Source with less than one week remaining until the onset of the holiday.
The Israeli Source retains the sole right of discretion when determining return eligibility in accordance with the policies listed herein.
Please note that the allowance period for returns/exchanges as listed above begins when the products are shipped from The Israeli Source (not when the products are received, should that be a different date), and all returns must be received back by The Israeli Source before the expiration of the return/exchange allowance period.